WELCOME

We were very sad that my mom passed away in 2008. After many months of renovating then selling my parents' home, the home where I grew up, we have now begun the daunting task of selling all the treasures that they had collected over the years. Please look through the items below. I am adding new items here and on my website daily. If you would like more information, please contact me at (519) 740-0318 or info@koehlerart.com.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

PEWTER & LEATHER TANKARD


 

Pewter tankard in Leather case

SIZE: 5.5"h. x 4.25" diameter

PRICE: $60.00


This leather encased pewter tankard beer stein was in my parents' treasured collection. Inquiries welcome.
There is a large variety of items in addition to brass, bronze, copper and cast iron antique and decorative items of my parents' estate sale.

No comments: