WELCOME

We were very sad that my mom passed away in 2008. After many months of renovating then selling my parents' home, the home where I grew up, we have now begun the daunting task of selling all the treasures that they had collected over the years. Please look through the items below. I am adding new items here and on my website daily. If you would like more information, please contact me at (519) 740-0318 or info@koehlerart.com.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Collector ashtrays


Collector Koblenz Ashtray For Sale. (SIZE: 7.5" diameter - PRICE: $55.00)
This authentic green glazed ceramic collector ashtray is a souvenir of Königsbacher Brauerei A.B. Koblenz.

 
Collector Füssen Ashtray For Sale  (SIZE: 6.125" diameter, PRICE: $10.00)
This authentic green glazed ceramic collector ashtray, a souvenir of Bräuhaus Füssen, has a hairline crack and chip between the "A" and "U". There are many more ashtrays in this collection. See ashtray collection.
See other estate sale items.

No comments: