WELCOME

We were very sad that my mom passed away in 2008. After many months of renovating then selling my parents' home, the home where I grew up, we have now begun the daunting task of selling all the treasures that they had collected over the years. Please look through the items below. I am adding new items here and on my website daily. If you would like more information, please contact me at (519) 740-0318 or info@koehlerart.com.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Rosenthal Shadow Rose dinnerware sale

Oval platter 13 1/8" x 9 1/2"                                PRICE:   $38.00
 
Manufacturer Status: Discontinued Actual: 1956 - 1989
Pattern: Shadow Rose by Rosenthal/Continentl [R SHR] #3686
Description: Classic Modern, Black/brown rose center

Compare prices at Replacements.com
I have an entire 12 place-setting dinnerware set of this Rosenthal pattern for sale including many extra pieces such as coffee pot, tea pot, creamer, sugar bowl, platters, vegetable tureens, etc.  Over the next few days, I will post photos and prices of these items. Inquiries welcome.

No comments: