WELCOME

We were very sad that my mom passed away in 2008. After many months of renovating then selling my parents' home, the home where I grew up, we have now begun the daunting task of selling all the treasures that they had collected over the years. Please look through the items below. I am adding new items here and on my website daily. If you would like more information, please contact me at (519) 740-0318 or info@koehlerart.com.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

GERMAN BEER STEIN FOR SALE


PRICE: $150.00
Authentic German beer stein with coats of arms of the following cities: Berlin, Dortmund, Heidelberg, Dusseldorf, Mannheim, Karlsruhe, Freiburg, Bayreuth, Speyer, Frankfurt, Wiesbaden, Bonn, Munchen, Bremen, Stuttgart, Nurnberg, Saarbrucken, Koln, Mainz, Koblenz, Baden Baden and more. This 6 3/4" stein with hinged pewter lid circa 1972 is in excellent condition with no nicks or scratches. Inquiries welcome.

No comments: