WELCOME

We were very sad that my mom passed away in 2008. After many months of renovating then selling my parents' home, the home where I grew up, we have now begun the daunting task of selling all the treasures that they had collected over the years. Please look through the items below. I am adding new items here and on my website daily. If you would like more information, please contact me at (519) 740-0318 or info@koehlerart.com.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

RUDESHEIMER COFFEE CHINA SET FOR SALE





PRICE: $250.00
This fine china set by Heinrich, Germany includes:
1 Rudesheimer Fruchtetopf (Fruitpot) (3 1/2" dia. x 5 3/4"h.)
8 traditional cups (3 3/4" dia. x 4 1/2"h.) for Rudesheimer Kaffee
8 matching saucers (6 1/4" dia.)
1 recipe booklet for fruitpot
1 recipe booklet for Rudesheimer coffee.

The cups and saucers are replicas of those used in the Beidermeier Period (1840 - 1850). They are stamped Heinrich Germany on the bottom. The cups are decorated with historical scenes from the Rhine Valley in Germany and the phrase:
Rudesheim am Rhein
anno 1860
die Vaterstadt des
AsbachUralt.

All in excellent condition (no chips, nicks or scratches).  Inquiries welcome.



No comments: